* The largest liquor chain in NZ with over 235 store nationwide at at October 2017.
* Market leader with the highest sales volume of any liquor chain in NZ as at October 2017.
* Recorded the highest growth rate for a liquor chain in New Zealand.
* The lowest overheads for a liquor chain in New Zealand
* Is the only true indepentent liquor chain in New Zealand
* Still boasts the lowest franchise fees of the major liquor retail chains in NZ.
* Undertook a huge in Rebrand to all stores in 2011, which was one of the biggest sigange projects in all industries throughout 2011/2012 with over 200 stores nationwide rebranded.
* Formed the sister franchise to Liquor Centre. Liquor Spot. Currently over 37 stores nationwide.
* Since commencing print advertising Liquor Centre has become the market leaders advertising in 55 newspapers nationwide, the largest coverage of any liquor chain.
*1st to advertise in the Chinese newspaper with our ads directly translated into Chinese
*Launched our first TV advertising campaign during the All Blacks end of year tour in 2012 and continue to advertise during major sporting events such as All Blacks matches, the Nrl Grand Finals, the Breakers finals campaigns, Anzac Rugby league matches, State of Origin, NZ Cricket ODI series, The Crowd Goes Wild and more.
*Introduced our own range of Premium Wines – Glacier Bay and Three Valleys.
*Launch of our Brand new facebook page and community in 2014 – Liquor Centre Locals. This has now become the No.1 facebook page for any liquor chain in NZ.